ATTENTION: MELBOURNE PERSONAL TRAINERS
We are handpicking experienced Personal Trainers to join the team at Melbourne's fast-growing fitness studio located in Ivanhoe!
Now celebrating more than 11 years in operation and over 30 year’s collective team experience, we are quickly developing a ‘cult like following’ with locals in the area wanting a more personalised service from top quality trainers.
Core Principles a single vision, “To provide The Best Personal Training workspace and career development program in the country.”
If you have a strong work ethic, a track record of customer service and BIG goals for a fitness career, this MIGHT be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Applicants must have the following:
- Minimum Cert 4 in Personal Training
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Preferred Undergraduate Degree in Exercise Science or Diploma of Fitness
- A genuine passion for professional development and personal growth
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for training yourself with new challenges
- Openness to learn from a team of professionals around you
- A rock solid belief in our brand’s mission in the community, including a passion to inspire and help our members.
- Humble, authentic & able to have a laugh at work and not take yourself too seriously!
As a Core Principles Personal Trainer, you will design exercise programs that are unique. Our TRAINERS find the best way to inspire clients within our fully equipped, bespoke training facility offering both Personal Training and Small Group Personal Training.
We are not a franchise! We are looking for Trainers who want to be around genuine leaders and who actually care about their careers and lifestyle. We would really appreciate it if you don’t apply unless you genuinely fit the description above, as these traits are important to us!
If the above sounds like YOU, we would love to chat.
“When you have had a taste of excellence, you cannot go back to mediocrity” ~ Maximillian Degenerez
Please apply by creating a 1-2 minute video of yourself and WHY YOU WOULD BE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE.
Email your resume and cover letter to our Studio Manager Jake Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org