terms and conditions
- In the case where Terms and Conditions are changed or amended, members will be notified of changes by e-mail and changes will also be posted on the Core Principles website.
- Management reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions and Fitness Services provided at any time without notice.
- The Terms and Conditions as detailed online at the Core Principles website are to be considered current and supersede all previous terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Any Joining Fee incurred covers your initial Health Consultation. All subsequent Health Consultations are covered in the Membership Fees.
- Termination of Personal Training or Membership, must be given with 14 days written notice. The notice period will commence on receipt of written cancellation.
- Payment for agreed services are processed on Thursday’s on a fortnightly basis and are paid in advance.
- Core Principles will be closed on Public Holidays. Personal Training sessions scheduled on public holidays will be rescheduled as agreed by both the client and their Personal Trainer.
- Prepaid Packs expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- Membership Fees and Personal Training Packs are non-refundable.
- The Member’s rights will be automatically suspended (at the discretion of the manager) if the Member is in default in making any payments required under this Agreement. If any instalment of the Membership Fee is not paid on the due date, then the whole of the balance of the Membership Fee then outstanding will at the Manager’s option become immediately payable upon demand.
- Members are not entitled to a refund or rebate based on non-use.
- The Member accepts Core Principles reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- The Studio and the Manager will not be liable for loss of, or damage to the Member’s property.
- The Member warrants that the Member and any guest introduced by or accompanying the Member in the studio will obey all rules & regulations and any lawful and reasonable direction of the Manager and agree they will not conduct themselves in any way which presents a danger, creates a nuisance for the Studio, Staff or other persons using the Studio.
- Despite any other provision in this agreement the Studio and the Manager reserve the right to cancel this agreement at any time by notice in writing without giving reasons and without compensation but the Member must receive a refund of any moneys paid and attributable to the remaining Membership Period after that cancellation.
- Except as prevented by fires, war, strikes, government regulations or similar causes, Core Principles will during the Membership Period maintain its scheduled hours of operation.
- This agreement of itself does not confer upon the Member any interests in any assets of the Studio and the Manager or any right to participate in the management of the studio, its premises and the Studio facilities or in the profits or assets of the Studio and the Manager.
- If a Member is under 18 years of age, the Guardian:
- Consents to the Member being a member of the Studio;
- Has read and understands this agreement; and
- Will endeavour to ensure that the Member complies with this Agreement
- In this Agreement unless the contrary intention appears:
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a party includes that party’s members; and
- “Member “includes the guardian of the Member if the Member is under 18 years of age
- The Member consents to and authorises the use and reproduction, by the Studio and its agents, of the following items relating to the members participation in the Studio’s activities: photographs, results, comments and testimonials both written and recorded on audio and/or video, first name and residential suburb. The Member fully understands that the above information may be used for advertising purposes now and/or anytime in the future. The Member also acknowledges that the Member, or any successor, assignee or heir is not entitled to any compensation now and/or in the future for any or all use of said items.
- Any Renewal/Extension of this Membership Agreement is undertaken with the understanding that the aforementioned ‘Conditions of Membership” apply in full to any additional term.
- If a Personal Training session needs to be rescheduled, trainers require 24 hour’s notice of cancellation or the session will be forfeited.
- If more than 24 hour’s notice is given, trainers will re-schedule session/s to an alternative time. Your session will not be forfeited or lost.
- Rescheduled sessions will be held in credit for future use as additional sessions and can be transferred to other family friends, partners or friends.
- Refunds and payment suspensions are not available for sessions held in credit.
- An alternative trainer will be provided where possible to conduct a scheduled or rescheduled PT session, in cases where your normal trainer may be unavailable due to leave, illness, professional development and training or other commitments.
- Payment suspension requests are available for periods greater than two weeks. Suspension requests must be submitted in writing two weeks in advance of suspension date.
- Core Principles cannot guarantee your allocated trainer/times where payment suspensions exceed two weeks.
- Permanent membership cancellation must be submitted in writing two weeks in advance of cancellation date. Recommencing your membership in future may attract an joining fee.
Group Personal Training Memberships
- Clients holding current and active memberships are entitled to unlimited fitness assessments on a 6 week basis.
- Group Membership suspension is available at no charge for a minimum of one (1) week. Please provide written confirmation of dates of payment suspension.
- Group Memberships are limited to a maximum total of four (4) weeks suspension within any calendar year.
- Available subject to additional fees paid fortnightly (see current services price list)
- Access is limited to current opening hours
- Unlimited access to all facilities
- Individualised programs will be made available upon request on a minimum 6 week cycle
- Gym Membership suspension is available at no charge for a minimum of one (1) week.
- Gym Memberships are limited to a maximum total of four (4) weeks suspension within any calendar year. Please provide written confirmation of dates of payment suspension.
- PT members take priority use of equipment while completing their PT session