As a people person I love meeting new “friends” and rallying around helping others become healthier. I very much live by the quote “a stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet.”
I specialise in; strength and conditioning for everyone, from athletes through to the elderly and I’ve got a breadth of knowledge and experience in training 1:1, 2:1, small and larger group classes.
Outside of the gym, I enjoy playing soccer, spending time with my family, hiking/ camping and cooking up a storm in the kitchen.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (Completed 2020 – Australia Catholic University)
- Cert IV Allied Health Assistant (AHA) (completed 2020)
- Currently completing Masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Sports and Injury Rehabilitation
- Injury prevention
- 1:1 / 2:1 Strength and conditioning
- Sport Specific training